13 October 2008

The Walls of Jericho

This is my new, favorite song on Hillsong's newest album, "THIS IS OUR GOD."

It's titled, "With Everything," and every time I hear it, I get goosebumps.

I know some people don't like the whole "Whoa-Whoa" end chorus (near the end of the song), but EVERY time I hear it, I think of the Israelites shouting -- by God's command -- and the walls of Jericho coming down.
The song even mentions tearing down our walls.
It's very symbolic for me because I feel like so many walls in my life are finally coming down.

When I hear this song, I sing out at the top of lungs (ok, well, when no one else is in the car with me) and I just picture those walls in my life toppling to the ground.
It's truly anointed.

Do you have walls that need to come down? Turn it up:


No comments: