10 February 2010

Crazy Good =)

Yes, I have entered another one of my "crazy busy" seasons, but it's amazing how God is helping me to
s-t-r-e-t-c-h and grow! Not that long ago, a week (or month) like this would have really stressed me out, but even in the chaos, I now feel a sense of peace. All I ask is for Him to give me what I need to do all that I need to do and do it well.
That's not so much to ask, right?
:)

My connect group has really taken off with a lot of new ladies this semester! I am so excited about the potential I see in this group... I really feel like some of them are actually "getting it" and are well on their way to absolute freedom from obesity and food addiction. I feel like a proud momma hen!

I have more human trafficking training downtown tomorrow morning and another training to go to in a couple of weeks... Even though I haven't written much on my anti-HT book lately, I can't shake the feeling that part of my own destiny & plan are somehow connected to this heartbreaking cause.
I can't say it enough: This world needs its eyes opened.

While ridiculous critics mercilessly rip Tim Tebow for (fake) tackling his mother in a commercial, REAL injustice and abuse against women is going on under the guise of "sexual liberation" and "freedom of expression." The stereotypes and prejudices that women have fought for so long are simultaneously being condoned and heralded as feminist achievements! Why, prostitution is simply a CHOICE a woman makes, right??

Uh, last time I checked, NO little girl ever "wanted" to be a prostitute when they grew up.

Before I go off on another tangent, let me just say that despite how overwhelmed I sometimes feel, I am ready for whatever God wants of me. I may be over-tired some days and overjoyed on others, but I want what He has for me in this life.
No matter how crazy life may get, with Him, I know it's going to be crazy-good.

No comments: