09 January 2008

Has Anyone Seen My Lunch Box?!?

Guess I'll have to take down the Christmas tree now...

I put off doing so until January 10th every year.
Some years, I don't feel like I really enjoy the tree and
lights until the holidays are completely OVER. Everything leading up to the big days is so hectic, I don't slow down until it has literally, passed me by. This was definitely one of those Christmases!

This weekend, ELEVATE starts back up for the spring semester. We have a mandatory retreat on Friday and Saturday and then classes resume on Tuesday. The month off was nice, but I'm kinda ready to get back into the swing of things...
Even though I have had a bit more free time on my hands, my creative juices don't seem to be flowing as well. I almost think my chaotic life might be beneficial to my writer's repertoire!
So bring on the new year & the new semester. I think I'm ready.

Now where did I put that pocket protector...?

No comments: