07 May 2008

THE END

But NOT, actually.

Last night was our last class and final exams for
ELEVATE.
We graduate on May 25th!


Indeed, ELEVATE is truly ending...
We are the LAST class to be known as "Elevaters."

Next year, we will be:

HEALING PLACE SCHOOL OF MINISTRY

Pretty cool, huh?

I wonder what they will call us?


Yep, I've decided to go another year.
In fact, I think I may do 3 more years and go for the degree. I'm really excited about where this could lead me... I have absolutely LOVED this past year of Elevate; it has blessed me in more ways than I could ever say.

To those of you who have prayed for me and supported me and cheered me on,
I say: THANK YOU!!
I couldn't have done it without your prayers & encouragement.

I will keep blogging through the summer, so stay tuned for more adventures in...

well, whatever it is God has next for me!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Woohooooooooo!! You go girl!

I've told Carole this before, I just have no clue how in the world you find the time to do all that you do! It's mind-boggling! I wanna be like y'all when I "grow up!" LOL

Seriously though, its awesome to see how open you are to what God is doing in your life. It's actually very inspiring to me. You will do great in the HPSM program... you are so smart and so committed to it and so passionate about what you do. So, I say for for the remaining 3 years!!!

Keep up the great work!! You are making everyone proud!

Lesley :-)