11 August 2008

eBay INSANITY!!!

My bedroom looks like a boutique exploded inside...
I'm serious.

This is the start of eBay's biggest selling season and I am trying to list my items as quickly as I can before ELEVATE (ahem: Healing Place School of Ministry) starts up in 2 weeks.
I know my life will become even MORE insane after that (if that's even possible).

Mostly I just sell stuff that my daughters outgrow; I'm too impatient to do a garage sale. ;^)
Here are a few of my cuter pics from previous selling seasons. Enjoy!


Oh, and if you want to check out my auctions, you can do so here:
I should have some items up later this week and over the next several weeks, so be sure to check back often if you're interested!

Yes, I know this is a shameless plug,
but hey, it's MY blog, right? *wink*


1 comment:

Lesley said...

Wish I had a little girl so I could buy some of your stuff! LOL!! I love a bargain :-) How's it going over at "Ebay Central?"