25 October 2008

LIVE THE DREAM 2008


LTD '08

That's where I've been (and why you haven't heard from me) for the past 3 days.
And, can I just say,
this year was phenomenal!!

I was wondering how on earth they were going to top last year's conference, but God showed up & it was AMAZING!!!

I volunteered at each session & worked the After Party, so I am really tired, but I know my fatigue doesn't come close to what our awesome Pastor DeLynn & the HPC staff are feeling. They have been working on this women's conference, seriously, since last year's ended!!

Just a quick recap:
This year's speakers were: April Simons, Christine Caine, Dino Rizzo, & DeLynn Rizzo.
There were hilarious skits and "interviews," very cool give-a-ways, and Cirque Du Soleil was there for the after party!
But most of all, lives were changed, women were empowered, and dreams were born.

I'm so excited about next year's conference, I have already pre-registered and bought tickets for myself & Nadia.
I'm not lying or exaggerating when I say:
I wish EVERY girl & woman that I care about could come to next year's conference. It is SO WORTH any sacrifice.
You will not regret it.
I will post some pictures & more info tomorrow, but in the meantime...
click on the "Live The Dream" logo above (and then the "watch video recap" link)
& watch the short video recap of this amazing weekend!




No comments: